Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries. Our goal is for you to get better and back to your normal activities.
At Resurgent Sports Rehab, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and complete the New Patient Forms below. Bring these completed forms, your insurance cards, and photo ID with you to your first visit. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our Client Manager and complete your intake forms so that your Doctor of Physical Therapy has all pertinent medical information at the start of your appointment.
- You will meet with your Doctor of Physical therapy for your initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your Doctor of PT will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, injury, and your goals. Your Doctor of PT will also answer any questions you may have about therapy and your condition. Open communication helps us get you better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your Doctor of PT will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your Doctor of PT will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule a series of visits with the Client Manager. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your Doctor of PT. We offer many convenient appointment times.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.